19 February 2026
  • hy Հայերեն
  • en English
  • ru Русский
168 News
  • Home
  • Politics
    Analytic Armenia Region World
  • BUSINESS & ECONOMY
    Made in Armenia
  • Society
    Social
  • Culture
  • Education
    Education programs and scholarships
  • Science
    Technology
  • Healthcare
    Healing recipes Health
  • Entertainment
    Cars Lifestyle Presentations Show business
  • People
  • Sport
  • About Us
  • Editorial
  • Partners
  • Subscriptions
  • Advertisement
  • Contact Us

20:30 07.04.2016 | Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Destroyed

Press service of NKR Ministry of Defense has informed a while ago, that unmanned aerial vehicle of the adversary has been destroyed.

20:26 07.04.2016 | During Azerbaijani attacks Bako Sahakyan instructed to pursue the enemy and destroy its resources

“I gave the order to the commander of the Defense Army, lieutenant-general Levon Mnatsakanyan instead of organizing resistance, to take measures to stop the enemy’s actions, aiming to pursue the enemy and destroy its manpower and equipment”.

16:30 07.04.2016 | Dmitry Medvedev Arrives in Yerevan

The delegation headed by Dmitry Medvedev, Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, arrived in Armenia on an official visit. Hovik Abrahamyan, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia, greeted his Russian counterpart in the “Zvartnots” airport of Yerevan.

14:19 07.04.2016 | Iran isn’t a Threat to Any Other Country: Rouhani

“With moderation we can reach our goals faster … Trusting or distrusting others cannot be 100 percent … To progress, we need to have interaction with the world,” Rouhani said. Earlier this week, Khamenei said that the United States was a “symbol of dishonesty” and that it should not be trusted, emphasizing that Iran should be self-sufficient.

10:43 07.04.2016 | In the Result of Close Combat, the Adversary was Pushed back, Leaving Dead Captain Bayramov Vagif Dilgam

Advanced detachments of the NKR Defense Army promptly detected the advancement attempt of adversary’s group and resorted to an organized defense. In the result of close combat, the adversary was pushed back, leaving dead Bayramov Vagif Dilgam (born in 1979), the Capitan of Azerbaijani Armed Force.

09:19 07.04.2016 | The Adversary Carried out Two Reconnoiter Subversive Attempts

Numerous violations of the agreement on maintenance of cease-fire were recorded this night along the Line of Contact between the Armed Forces of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic and Azerbaijan. Along with the use of different caliber artillery weapons and mortars, the adversary carried out two reconnoiter subversive attempts.

00:58 07.04.2016 | The Adversary Violates Ceasefire: 1 Casualty was recorded

The adversary continues to violate the agreement of ceasefire. On April 6 at 18:30 in the military base located in the northeastern parts of KarabakhAzerbaijani contact line a soldier of the Defense Army Armen K. Gasparyan, born in 1974, was mortally wounded by the mortar fire of the adversary. An investigation is underway to find out the details. NKR Defense Army shares the grief of the loss and expresses its support to A. Gasparyan’s family and relatives.

23:51 06.04.2016 | RA President Met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of FRG Frank-Walter Steinmeier

The very fact that at this difficult moment I am here is more than just a testimony to the importance which Armenia attaches to the bilateral relations as well as to Germany’s role as the country presiding in the OSCE,” said the President of Armenia.

23:06 06.04.2016 | Russia will Continue Supporting Effectiveness of Armistice on Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Zone: S.Lavrov

“We took all necessary measures on the level of the President, Prime Minister, MFA, Defense Ministry, and General Staff so that the sides manage to reach an agreement over the ceasefire. We are ready to support that these agreements are not breached, normalization of the situation is of key importance for now”, the Russian Foreign Minister said.

23:00 06.04.2016 | Karabakh Forces Wrecked 2 Infiltration Attempts of Azerbaijani Troops

Azerbaijani groups comprised of up to 15 soldiers tried to attack and occupy two Armenian positions in the northern section of Nagorno Karabakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact . Viktor Arustamyan, NKR Defense Army Colonel, informed about this at the press conference in Stepanakert that both attempts of Azerbaijan were failed.

  • Page 833 of 941
  • <
  • 1
  • ...
  • 828
  • 829
  • 830
  • 831
  • 832
  • 833
  • 834
  • 835
  • 836
  • 837
  • ...
  • 941
  • >

  • Մեր մասին
  • Խմբագրակազմ
  • Գործընկերներ
  • Բաժանորդագրություն
  • Գովազդ
  • Կապ
Մեջբերումներ անելիս հղումը 168.am-ին, «168 Ժամ»-ին պարտադիր է: Թերթի տպագիր տարբերակի և կայքի հրապարակումների մասնակի կամ ամբողջական հեռուստառադիոընթերցումն առանց 168.am-ին հղում կատարելու արգելվում է: Կայքում արտահայտված կարծիքները պարտադիր չէ, որ համընկնեն «168 Ժամ»-ի և 168.am-ի խմբագրության տեսակետի հետ: Գովազդների բովանդակության համար կայքը պատասխանատվություն չի կրում:
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
© 2026 168 Ժամ. Բոլոր իրավունքները պաշտպանված են.


Website by Peyotto Technologies
Old Website