In accordance to agreements reached with the Nagorno Karabakh (Artsakh) authorities, the OSCE mission will carry out a monitoring in the line of contact of Nagorno KarabakhAzerbaijan on March 1 in the direction of Askeran region, in the vicinity of Shkhlyar settlement.
Azerbaijani APA agency, making reference to Azerbaijani Defense Ministry, informed that during “another provocation of the Armenian army,” a soldier died of wounds despite the efforts of doctors on February 28.
“We also discussed the peaceful resolution of the NagornoKarabakh conflict. The status quo is unsustainable. The conflict needs an early political settlement in accordance with international law. It does not have a military solution,” Tusk said.
The announcement came after Novak visited Tehran last week, where Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zangeneh said Iran was ready to reach a deal on supplies of 100,000 barrels of crude oil per day to Russia within the next 10-15 days.
“Note that the evacuation was carried out in accordance with the agreement reached on February 25, something that the Artsakh side insisted on in the initial period,” reads the press release.
Just days before Aliyev announced the appointment of his wife, activists from the opposition party were detained and jailed.”
The European Council adopted a regulation on February 27 on visa liberalization for Georgians travelling to the European Union. EU Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship Dimitris Avramopoulos released a statement.
“In particular, the recent statement of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs is concerning. In case when the Armenian side presented clear proofs which side provoked a tension and launched sabotage infiltration attempts, the Minsk Group Co-Chairs issued another non-sense, balanced and inadequate statement to Azerbaijan’s actions.”
Given the outbreak of new conflicts between the two countries’ forces, Qasemi said, Iran invited its two northern neighbors to self-restraint and recommend both sides to do their best to stabilize the situation on the ground through dialogue and negotiations.
Defense Ministry of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic (Artsakh) has released two separate footages and an audio recording proving the attempted subversive operation of the Azerbaijani units overnight to February 24-25.